- Location:Eugene, Oregon
- EOR:Haris Engineering, Inc., Overland Park, Kansas
- Precaster:Knife River Corporation, Harrisburg, Oregon
- Specialty Precast Engineer:The Consulting Engineers Group, Inc. - TX
- Architect:Ellerbe-Becket, Kansas City, Missouri
- Contractor:Hunt-Wildish JV, Phoenix, Arizona
- Owner:The University of Oregon, Eugue, Oregon
Sitting on a 90-acre site just north of the Wittamette River in Eugene, Oregon, Autzen Stadium is one of the premier college football venues in the country. Home of the University of Oregon Ducks, Autzen Stadium was named one of ESPN's "Top 10 Most Intimidating Stadiums".
With the expansion in 2002, the 88-million dollar addition and renovation added 13,000 seats. Precast rakers are supported by precast "Y-columns" providing an elegant architectural solution. These pieces were match cast in two separate pieces to allow for splice sleeve fit-up. Long 150' beam spans were constructed in several pieces and post-tensioned together. The project represents excellent cooperation between engineer, architect and precaster.